Yet to those still capable of exercising an overview, these torrid tales fail to extinguish the ultimate truth.
What does TUT stand for?
TUT stands for The Ultimate Truth
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TUT
We have 44 other meanings of TUT in our Acronym Attic
- Take Your Time
- Tallinn University of Technology (Estonia)
- Tampere University of Technology (Tampere, Finland)
- Tanks Under Trees
- Tariffa Urbana a Tempo (Italian phone billing)
- TDRSS Unscheduled Time
- Technical User Test
- Technology Upgrade to Teams
- The Ultimate Troubleshooter (software)
- Theft by Unlawful Taking
- Thievery Unreal Tournament (Unreal Tournament game mod)
- Time Under Tension (athletic training)
- Toyohashi University of Technology (Japan)
- Transistor Under Test (electricity)
- Tshwane University of Technology (South Africa)
- Tutorial (File Name Extension)
- Terminal Uridylyl Transferase 1
- Team Unity, Team Arroyo (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In characterizing two of the three marks of existence, anitya (impermanence) and anatman (lacking a self or independent nature), the Buddha implied that the ultimate truth is that everything is empty, for whatever is impermanent or lacks self (independent nature) is empty.
In his zealous quest to find and reach the Ultimate Truth, he converted to Taoism a few years later.
To begin with, it was North Korea that carried out the abductions, so in order to find out the ultimate truth, obviously it is North Korea that has to come clear about what has happened,'' Shiozaki told a morning news conference.
Zen Death Poems And Other Stories may not present the ultimate truth per se, but it will prod the reader to go looking with a smile and a chuckle.
Byline: Dr Krishna Kumar Death is the ultimate truth of life and after death everyone wants to rest in heaven rather than languish in hell.
The ultimate truth, say historians, is that the rancor was probably worth it: Thanks to competition between the two labs, America more quickly produced the H-bomb, and therefore had a more effective deterrent against the Soviet Union sooner.
Shannon: Catholics have pretty much accepted libertarian ideals as the ultimate truth and have little awareness of the conflict between these ideals and their faith--except maybe on a few hot button issues such as abortion.