Mahathir, who remains an influential figure in Malaysian politics, despite having retired in 2003, has said he wants to see the Twin Towers remain the national icon of the Southeast Asian country.
What does TTT stand for?
TTT stands for The Twin Towers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TTT
We have 190 other meanings of TTT in our Acronym Attic
- Tele-Teaching and Training
- Teleport to Target (gaming)
- Terrible Tarare Triathlon (France)
- Terrible Terry Tate (Reebok character)
- Test Taking Techniques (course)
- Thai Telephone and Telecommunications
- That's The Ticket
- That's the Truth
- The Tokyo Towers (Japan)
- The Troops to Teachers
- The Two Towers (second Lord of the Rings book/movie)
- Things Take Time
- Things That Think consortium (MIT)
- Third Tier Toilet (aka Third Tier Trash; college rating slang)
- Thought That Too
- Tibial Tuberosity Transposition (surgical procedure)
- Tic Tac Toe
- Tiller Towards Trouble (sailing)
- Tilt Table Test
- Time to Talk
Samples in periodicals archive:
Apart from being a famous landmark and one of the most recognisable buildings in Dubai, the Twin Towers Shopping Mall offered us the best facilities, services and ample parking for shoppers.
We don't think the future of Ground Zero is nearly as bleak as it seems, although the breakdown at the site appears incurable," Margaret Donovan, a spokesperson for the Twin Towers Alliance, said, referring to doubts that the Port Authority can legally underwrite any of the Silverstein buildings.
She also established the Twin Towers Job Link efforts, organizing and running three Twin Towers Job Expos in one month.
com (818) 713-3738 CAPTION(S): 2 photos Photo: (1) Angel Valenzuela came to visit a friend at the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles on New Year's Day.
Bloggers and authors of other internet postings have posited for some time that the collapse of the Twin Towers at the World Trade Center may have been caused by more than just airplanes crashing into them.
After so much talk about how and why the attacks took place, we now have a film based on the physical collapse of the Twin Towers and the mental horror experienced by the survivors.
Silverstein contends that proper measure is the actual time it takes to rebuild the Twin Towers.