The Turn of the Screw, Opera North, at the Theatre Royal, Newcastle.
What does TToTS stand for?
TToTS stands for The Turn of the Screw (novel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TToTS
- Toy Train Operating Society
- The Truth is Out There
- Tokyo Tech Office Thailand (Tokyo Institute of Technology; Japan)
- Total Time-Off Target (optics)
- Transtracheal Oxygen Therapy
- Turbocharger Turbine Outlet Temperature
- The Time of the Doctor (Doctor Who)
- The Typing of the Dead (computer game)
- That Time of the Month
- The Taming of the Shrew (Shakespeare play)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): GRISLY A scene from the brilliant production of Benjamin Britten's The Turn of the Screw performed by Opera North
In one, mid-20th century English composer Benjamin Britten's classic The Turn of the Screw (seen Aug.
Based on the Henry James ghost story, The Turn of the Screw is a deeply emotional and chilling psychological story of lost innocence.
1) Thus the governess in Henry James's The Turn of the Screw (1898) describes a man she has seen, later identified as Peter Quint.
The house in The Turn of the Screw, 2004, is made up of photographic fragments shot at different angles, producing a cubist effect.
Second, Picano's review criticizes Toibin for ignoring What Maisie Knew, The Turn of the Screw, and The Altar of the Dead, among the rich works James wrote during the period the novel dramatizes.
This Korean ghost story rips off Ring, The Others, The Shining, The Haunting and Henry James' story The Turn Of The Screw.