The musical journey through Aesop's tales include The Boy Who Cried Wolf, The Tortoise And The Hare, The Dog And Its Reflection, The Fox And The Crow plus The Bear And The Travellers.
What does TTATH stand for?
TTATH stands for The Tortoise and the Hare (Aesop fable)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Texas Teacher Appraisal System (est. 1986; Texas Department of Education)
- threshold traits analysis system
- Traffic Ticket Advisory Services (legal practice; Ontario, Canada)
- Training and Technical Assistance Services (education)
- Trans-Tasman Accounting Standards Advisory Group (Australia)
- Trinidad and Tobago Alliance for Sport and Physical Education
- Tinplate Trackers of Austin, Texas (train club)
- Torpedo Tube Acceptance Trial
- Tracy Technical Advisory Team (Tracy Fish Facility Improvement Program; California)
- TRADOC Training and Assessment Team
- This, That and the Other Thing
- Teen Tobacco Addiction Treatment Research Clinic
- The Tension and the Spark (Darren Hayes music album)
- Turkish Teachers Association of Victoria (Australia)
- Table Tennis Association of Wales
- Technology Thrust Area Working Group(s)
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (US Department of the Treasury)
- Tactical Training Bundle
- Tactical Transition Broker
Samples in periodicals archive:
A funny take-off on The Tortoise and the Hare evolves.
Yet, despite their early travails, Batista and Menezes will be well aware of who won the fabled encounter between the tortoise and the hare.
Garret Roosma has tried to motivate his sons by relating the tale of the tortoise and the hare.
SHORTLY features in the follow-up to Chicken Run, The Tortoise and the Hare.
It's the insurance industry's version of the tortoise and the hare.
WALLACE And Gromit creators at Aardman Animations are reworking the classic fable of the tortoise and the hare.
Although, with e-commerce, it might be the Tortoise and the Hare meets Charlotte's Web.