NEC Business Network Solutions, the Texas company overseeing e-Rate, paid more than $20 million in penalties after it was shown the program was rife with malfeasance.
What does TEXACO stand for?
TEXACO stands for The Texas Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Telluride, CO, USA - Telluride Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Texas (old style state abbreviation)
- Till Exempel (Swedish: for example)
- TOSS Executive
- Transaction Exception Code
- Transmit Experiment
- Tributary Extension
- Texas Mexican Railway
- Textus Receptus (the Received Text)
- Texan-Mexican cuisine
- Texas and Arkansas
- Texas Arkansas Louisiana
- Tactical Exchange Automated System
- Tactical Exchange Automation System
- Toward EXcellence, Access and Success (state grant program)
- Texas Central Railroad Company
- Texas Coronary Atherosclerosis Prevention Study
- Test & Experimentation Command
- Test and Experimentation Command Field Artillery Board
- Texas Department of Transportation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stevenson's twenty-seven-year tenure took the Texas company from a pre-professional offshoot of a ballet academy to an internationally recognized troupe with fifty dancers and an operating budget of $13 million.
6 billion, the largest ever acquisition for the Texas company.
Judge Pechman of the United States District Court Western District of Washington ordered the Texas Company to stop using the name Trilogy Software pending trial.
Caltex was formed in 1936 as a 50/50 joint venture company between the Texas Company (now Texaco) and the Standard Oil Company of California (now Chevron).