Byline: MOVIE JOHN PREVIEWS BY MILLAR TEXAS CHAINSAW 3D 18 Outrage, controversy and bans greeted The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 39 years ago, in 1974.
What does TTCM stand for?
TTCM stands for The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (movie)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TTCM
We have 13 other meanings of TTCM in our Acronym Attic
- Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Tennessee Technology Center at Jackson
- Tennessee Technology Center at Knoxville (University of Tennessee at Knoxville)
- Tsuruoka Town Campus of Keio (Japan)
- Tanzania Telecommunications Company Ltd.
- That Thing Called Love (Tuhin Sinha book)
- Trinity Theological College Library (Ghana)
- Telemetry, Tracking, Control & Monitoring
- Tennessee Technology Center at McMinnville (higher education)
- Tennessee Technology Center at Murfreesboro
- Travel Trailer Club of the Midwest (est. 1964)
- Turbo Trellis Coded Modulation
- Training Tool Change Management System
- Tahoe Truckee Community Network (California)
- Tennessee Technology Center at Nashville (education)
- Tennessee Technology Center at Newbern (Newbern, TN)
- Testing and Test Control Notation
- Tree and Tabular Combined Notation (ISO/IEC 9646)
- Trust to the Truthful Check Node (decoders)
- Testing and Test Control Notation version 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
The producer is Mike Fleiss who did some of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre films.
Tom dressed up for a part in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre - and attacked Max on stage.
For The Plymouth Fury from Christine, the Texas Chainsaw Massacre Dodge van, and the Devil's Rejects' Cadillac Eldorado are for sale for the first time and ready to prowl the streets for their next victims.
Culture Secretary Tessa Jowell said: "You would not let your child watch the Texas Chainsaw Massacre or go to a strip club so you should not let them play an 18-rated game.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 2 THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE, 2003 Commercial director Marcus Nispel's debut film, a contemporary remake of the cult classic directed by Tobe Hooper in 1974, feels perfect.
7 (6) The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (18) Leatherface rampages again in gory remake.
Scary Movie III, which pokes fun at traditional sci-fi and horror films, knocked the remake of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre off the top spot.