The technology partnership agreement calls for collaboration on new RET technologies and the integration of that technology into NEC Electronics' manufacturing flow.
What does TTP stand for?
TTP stands for The Technology Partnership (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TTP
We have 189 other meanings of TTP in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Transfer Program
- Technology Transfer Programm
- Technology Transition Plan (US DoD)
- Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan
- Telecommunications Tactical Plan
- Telephone Twisted Pair
- Temporary to Permanent (employment)
- Tenderness to Palpation
- Texas TeamPlayers (gaming group)
- The Tea Party
- The Technology People (various organizations)
- The Tipping Point
- The Total Package (former WCW wrestler)
- The Tracking Project (New Mexico)
- The Transducer Players
- The TTP Project (Dilbert)
- Thermal Trip (computing)
- Thermal-Transfer Printing
- Thiamine Pyrophosphate (chemical compound)
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Samples in periodicals archive:
The technology partnership brings together EqualLogic's PS Series SANs, delivering complete compatibility, high reliability and unparalleled scalability, and Asigra's Televaulting agentless ROBO backup and recovery software for customers looking to implement a solution that offers scalable performance and capacity scaling for distributed data backup protection with built-in security and compliance features.
The Technology Partnership has claimed 43 pole positions, 136 podium finishes, 227 points finishes, 58 fastest laps and 14 one-two finishes so far.
SOSi is uniquely positioned to take advantage of these market opportunities due to our team's broad experience in the semiconductor and communications industry, and the technology partnerships we have already established," Chang further stated.
While Frentzen, who has won several Grand Prix races, has been an Infineon partner since 1999, the Jordan Team sponsorship and the technology partnership are new.
Stone credited STARTech for its critical work in laying the groundwork for the technology partnership.
The Technology Partnership award recognizes a partnership between a technical provider and a corporate client, where the product has increased the client's success.
The creation of the Technology Partnership Fund further underscores that commitment.