The research was funded by a grant from the Taylor Family Foundation in conjunction with Camp Pendleton, the Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine and The Samueli Institute.
What does TTFF stand for?
TTFF stands for The Taylor Family Foundation (Livermore, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TTFF
- Total Triterpenic Fraction of Centella Asiatica
- Trailer Tent and Folding Camper Group (England)
- Tactical Timed Firing Device (timed firing device for bomb squads)
- Texas Township Fire Department (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Thiamine Tetrahydrofurfuryl Disulfide (medicines)
- TiltedTerminated Folded Dipole
- To the Faithful Departed (Cranberries album)
- Trincomalee Tamil Fishermen Development Association (Sri Lanka)
- Ta Ta For Ever
- Teaching with Technology in the Faculty of Education (Canada)
- Time Team Forum Friends (archaeology)
- Time To First Failure
- Time To First Fix (GPS)
- Trinidad and Tobago Film Festival
- Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Ta Ta For Good
- Telecommunications Technology Forecasting Group (consortium)
- Transfer To Finished Goods
- Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings (Japan)
- Texas Trappers and Fur Hunters Association (Alto, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Davis Street Family Resource Center * HERS Breast Cancer Foundation * The Taylor Family Foundation * Eden Youth and Family Center * Mission San Jose Aquatics * The ARC of Alameda County * Life ElderCare, Inc.
Partial proceeds will benefit the Ronald McDonald House at Stanford and the Taylor Family Foundation, committed to preserving the wellness and enhance the quality of life for children in Northern California living with life-threatening and chronic illnesses, developmental disabilities and youth at-risk through unique therapeutic experiences and support.