The three-day Symposium, organized by The Sulphur Institute (TSI) and hosted by Qatar International Petroleum Marketing Company (Tasweeq), "is a prominent platform and an ideal forum to discuss the key challenges facing the Sulphur business in the coming years," Al-Attiyah, also Deputy Premier, said in his inaugural speech.
What does TSI stand for?
TSI stands for The Sulphur Institute (Washington, DC; est. 1960)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSI
We have 370 other meanings of TSI in our Acronym Attic
- TEMPEST Security Index
- Temporal Sharing Interface
- Terminal Signaling Interface
- Terminal Support Interface
- Territory Sales Incharge
- Test Ship Integration
- Thailand Securities Institute
- That's Scrap Inc (Apple Valley, MN)
- The Sharper Image (various organizations)
- The Skeptical Inquirer
- Therapeutic Services, Inc.(Brooklyn, NY)
- Therapeutic Systems, Inc. (Sarasota, FL)
- Thermal System Insulation (industry & regulatory term used with regard to asbestos)
- Thermal Systems Inc (Scarborough, Maine)
- Thinking Style Inventory
- Threshold Signal-to-Interference Ratio
- Thyroid Stimulating Immunoglobulin
- Tibco Software, Inc.
- Timber Stand Improvement (forestry)
- Time Slot Interchange/r
Samples in periodicals archive:
1999; Novartis Animal Health, 2002; The Sulphur Institute, 1986 PADILLA SPEER BEARDSLEY 1101 West River Pkwy, Suite 400, Minneapolis, MN 55415; 612/455-1700, FAX: 612/455-1060 Web site: www.
Qatar Petroleum, the state-owned corporation responsible for exploration, production, refining, and distribution of oil, natural gas and other hydrocarbon substances in Qatar and abroad, has joined The Sulphur Institute (TSI) to help develop new markets for the growing supply of recovered sulfur in the Middle East and other major oil-producing regions.
Morris, president of The Sulphur Institute (TSI), a Washington-based international organization.
poultry health), 1999; Novartis (Econor), 2002; Schering-Plough Animal Health (swine vaccines), 1997; The Sulphur Institute (sulphur fertilizer), 1986 PADILLA SPEER BEARDSLEY 1161 West River Pkwy, Suite 400, Minneapolis, MN 55415; 612/455-1700, FAX: 612/455-1060 E-mail: gsmith@psbpr.
Morris, president of The Sulphur Institute (TSI), Washington, D.