Research by online guide The Student Finance Vigilante found that despite average debt figures of pounds 9744 and reports that students may owe up to pounds 15,000 after variable tuition fees are introduced, the majority of first-year students do not find this off-putting.
What does TSFV stand for?
TSFV stands for The Student Finance Vigilante (book title)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar (anime)
- Trans-Septal Frontal Sinusotomy
- Turku Science Fiction Society (Finland)
- Texas School Food Service Association
- Torres Strait Fisheries Scientific Advisory Committee
- Transcaucasian Soviet Federated Socialist Republic (former republic of the Soviet Union consisting of Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan)
- Triceps Skin Fold Thickness
- That Sucks for You
- That's So Fouled Up (polite form)
- That's So Freakin' Ugly (polite form)
- Technically Safe for Work (Internet slang)
- The School for Excellence (Melbourne, New South Wales; Australia)
- Theatre School for Youth (University of Utah)
- Traveling Solvent Floating Zone
- Police Territorial Support Group
- Tactical Shore Gateway (US DoD)
- Tactical Sound Garden (software)
- Tactical Strategy Group, Inc
- Targeting Support Group (US DoD)
- Teacher Study Group (model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Student Finance Vigilante has been set up by a group of graduates from Southampton and Nottingham Universities to help students handle their finances better.
uk The Student Finance Vigilante aims to be a web-based one-stop shop