In the field of Applied Sport Psychology (ASP) are such publications as the Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, the Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, and the Sport Psychologist, which regularly publish information directly related to the teaching of mental skills designed to improve performance.
What does TSP stand for?
TSP stands for The Sport Psychologist (journal)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSP
We have 534 other meanings of TSP in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Star Party (Texas astronomy group)
- Texas State Plan (education)
- Textured Soy Protein
- The Sentencing Project
- The September Project (various organizations)
- The Signal Page (railway website)
- The Sith Project
- The Small Print (Muse song)
- The Smashing Pumpkins (band)
- The Spirituals Project
- The Starting Point
- The Sustainability Project (various locations)
- Theater Security Package
- Thick Stock Pump (paper manufacturing)
- Thoracic Surgery Program (Providence Health and Services; Oregon and Washington)
- Threat Support Package
- Threat Support Plan
- Thrift Savings Plan
- Thrift Store Prospecting (gold recycling)
- Time Sensitive Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whaley serves on the editorial board of The Sport Psychologist and Women in Sport and Physical Activity Journal; and she is the Associate Editor of the Journal of Aging and Physical Activity.