The DP will take the lead in setting up new national strategies in order to realise the spirit of the times -- universal welfare and economic democracy," DP head Sohn Hak-Kyu told party leaders.
What does TSOTT stand for?
TSOTT stands for The Spirit of the Times
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Time Spent on Treatment (dermatology)
- Tony Stewart on Track (fan club)
- Total System Operational Test
- Trident Sonar Operator Trainer
- Tacoma School of the Arts (Washington)
- The Sins of Thy Beloved (gothic metal band)
- The Shock of the Lightning (Oasis music album)
- The Silence of the Lambs (movie)
- The Spirit of the Land (gaming)
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (movie)
- Technical Scope of Work
- Technical Statement of Work (various organizations)
- The Shadow of Yesterday (computer game)
- The Shadow of Yserbius (computer game)
- 3-(Trimethylsilyl)-Propionic-2,2,3,3-D4 Acid
- Tag-Switched Path (Cisco)
- Talent Search Program (various locations)
- Talented Student Program
- Target Sales Price
- Target Strategy Paper
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus the Smurfs could be more a reflection of the spirit of the times than the mind of their creator.
Part of the original wave of British punk bands to emerge in the 1970s, their skilled musicianship, intelligent songwriting, boundless energy and passionate idealism caught the spirit of the times and made them a worldwide phenomenon.
The spirit of the times was captured by the headline on the first leaflet distributed by the Gay Liberation Front in 1969: "Do you think homosexuals are revolting?
Among his topics are ethics, genius, the spirit of the times, the Anglo-American, reform, perpetual forces, and the rule of life.
These stories run side by side with others insisting that the next pope will need to be less resolute, and yield to the spirit of the times, for fear that modernity will render the Catholic Church obsolete.
The Offering landed Secter a Hollywood agent, an American distribution deal and a studio offer, but in the spirit of the times, he turned his back on the establishment and set up a communal production house in New York City.
Campaign buttons are part of our rich cultural heritage and often reflect the spirit of the times.