Those who really fancy getting into the spirit of the Land of the Free can line up for a spot of line dancing, while budding prospectors pan for gold and gems at Whitehouse Mining.
What does TSOTL stand for?
TSOTL stands for The Spirit of the Land (gaming)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TSOTL
- Testosterone-Secreting Ovarian Tumor
- The Sands of Time (gaming)
- Time Spent on Treatment (dermatology)
- Tony Stewart on Track (fan club)
- Total System Operational Test
- Trident Sonar Operator Trainer
- Tacoma School of the Arts (Washington)
- The Sins of Thy Beloved (gothic metal band)
- The Shock of the Lightning (Oasis music album)
- The Silence of the Lambs (movie)
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (movie)
- The Spirit of the Times
- Technical Scope of Work
- Technical Statement of Work (various organizations)
- The Shadow of Yesterday (computer game)
- The Shadow of Yserbius (computer game)
- 3-(Trimethylsilyl)-Propionic-2,2,3,3-D4 Acid
- Tag-Switched Path (Cisco)
- Talent Search Program (various locations)
- Talented Student Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
He loved Santa Fe -- he somehow connected to the energy and the spirit of the land there.
Like the coupe, the 5-Door Range Rover Evoque remains faithful to the spirit of the Land Rover LRX concept car, offering an innovative new interpretation of the original cross-coupe design.
Like a novel or a play, he divides his story into a Prologue followed by Four Parts with an Interlude and an Epilogue, beginning with prehistoric times and continuing to recent history, the fall of the culture and the spirit of the land.
Even a self-avowed terror fighter like O'Connor seems lost in this milieu of confused national identity, critical of the possibility that the JTF2 might be violating the spirit of the land mine treaty we brokered, yet somehow comfortable with the idea of a special forces unit working in a foreign land and killing "terrorists," as if they aren't violating the spirit of anything else in the process.
We live in the most beautiful part of the world and I still remember on warm sunny days you could actually drink in the spirit of the land.
Armstrong's work with the Centre for Ecoliteracy in Berkeley, California has resulted in a tremendous number of schools in the state restructuring their curriculum so students have an opportunity to practise principles that value and respect the spirit of the land.
In the vividly written Rivers of Life--Southwest Alaska, The Last Great Salmon Fishery (Aperture, $50), internationally renowned writer and photographer Robert Glenn Ketchum catches the spirit of the land and rivers of Alaska's frontier.