After the incident, resident of Qilla Naw staged raging protest demonstrations and attacked the PRT building where the Spanish soldiers are stationed.
What does TSS stand for?
TSS stands for The Spanish Soldiers (gaming clan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TSS
We have 487 other meanings of TSS in our Acronym Attic
- The Seasoned Schemer (programming book)
- The Second Step (Massachusetts)
- The Secret Saturdays (Cartoon)
- The Serpent's Spine (gaming; EverQuest)
- The Server Side (online computing community)
- The Seventh Sign
- The Shooter Society (gaming community)
- The Smoking Section (website)
- The Sonic Stadium
- The Southport School for Boys (Gold Coast, Australia)
- The Stetchkov Syndicate (game)
- The Stock Solution (photography agency)
- The Stuyvesant Standard (student newspaper of Stuyvesant High School, New York City)
- The Summer Set (band)
- The Sweet Science
- The System Shop (software company; Houston, TX)
- Theater Speaker System (various companies)
- Theater Sustainment Stocks (US DoD)
- Therapeutic Staff Support
- Thermal Sight System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two US Blackhawk helicopters were then dispatched to the site and their crews were able to confirm that the Spanish soldiers had been killed in the crash, he said.
The president also lauded the Spanish participation in the UNIFIL as he paid his respects to the Spanish soldiers who died in "defense of stability, security and peace in the region.
Cieza de Leon, travelling with an army in the Andes in 1548-49, expressed his surprise when the men of the northern highlands sent their women to serve as burden-bearers for the Spanish soldiers.