The only thing wrong with Be Here Now, in fact, is that it's not Definitely Maybe or Morning Glory - and how could any collection, however good, hope to recapture the impact, the excitement, what you might call The Shock Of The Lightning, of a brace of albums that redefined British rock in the space of a year?
What does TSOTL stand for?
TSOTL stands for The Shock of the Lightning (Oasis music album)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TSOTL
- The Structure of Scientific Revolutions (Thomas Kuhn book)
- Task-Specific Occupational Self-Efficacy Scale
- Testosterone-Secreting Ovarian Tumor
- The Sands of Time (gaming)
- Time Spent on Treatment (dermatology)
- Tony Stewart on Track (fan club)
- Total System Operational Test
- Trident Sonar Operator Trainer
- Tacoma School of the Arts (Washington)
- The Sins of Thy Beloved (gothic metal band)
- The Silence of the Lambs (movie)
- The Spirit of the Land (gaming)
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (movie)
- The Spirit of the Times
- Technical Scope of Work
- Technical Statement of Work (various organizations)
- The Shadow of Yesterday (computer game)
- The Shadow of Yserbius (computer game)
- 3-(Trimethylsilyl)-Propionic-2,2,3,3-D4 Acid
- Tag-Switched Path (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By LEE RYDER SUNDERLAND must recover from the shock of the lightning caused by Roy Keane's departure in time for tomorrow's game with basement boys West Bromwich Albion - according to fans' favourite Dickie Ord.
It was a bit of a comedy moment but a new track from Dig Out Your Soul, The Shock of the Lightning, calmed things down a bit.
Incendiary new single The Shock Of The Lightning followed, which worryingly failed to motivate the crowd like a Hindu Times or a Go Let It Out would surely have done.
Byline: Katie CAMPLING OASIS: The Shock Of The Lightning.
The group - led by guitarist Noel Gallagher and singer brother Liam - release new single The Shock Of The Lightning on September 29.
Byline: john dingwall SCOTS TOP 10 SINGLES 1 (-) Oasis The Shock Of The Lightning 2 (-) BoyzoneI Love You Anyway 3 (-) Pink So What 4 (-) Basshunter Angel In The Night 5 (2) Kings Of Leon Sex On Fire 6 (4) Cliff Richard Thank You For A Lifetime 7 (5) Will Young Changes 8 (7) Pussycat Dolls When I Grow Up 9 (3) Katy Perry I Kissed A Girl 10 (9) Kid Rock All Summer Long SCOTS TOP 10 ALBUMS 1 (1) Kings Of Leon Only By The Night 2 (-) Andrew Johnston One Voice 3 (-) Will Young Let It Go 4 (-) James Morrison Songs For You Truths For Me 5 (2) Rihanna Good Girl Gone Bad 6 (4) Bette Midler The Best Bette 7 (3) Glasvegas Glasvegas 8 (-) Travis Ode To J.
Comeback single The Shock of the Lightning generates that old feeling of impending earthquake, although it doesn't muster anything like the crowd eruption brought on by Cigarettes & Alcohol.