On the server side, the user is authenticated by matching the token plus username/password combination with corresponding information on the server-side.
What does TSS stand for?
TSS stands for The Server Side (online computing community)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TSS
We have 487 other meanings of TSS in our Acronym Attic
- Test System Shell (NCC)
- Test/Topographic Support System
- Tethered Satellite System
- Textron Six Sigma (mean management)
- The Scooter Scoop (blog)
- The Screen Savers (TechTV show)
- The Seasoned Schemer (programming book)
- The Second Step (Massachusetts)
- The Secret Saturdays (Cartoon)
- The Serpent's Spine (gaming; EverQuest)
- The Seventh Sign
- The Shooter Society (gaming community)
- The Smoking Section (website)
- The Sonic Stadium
- The Southport School for Boys (Gold Coast, Australia)
- The Spanish Soldiers (gaming clan)
- The Stetchkov Syndicate (game)
- The Stock Solution (photography agency)
- The Stuyvesant Standard (student newspaper of Stuyvesant High School, New York City)
- The Summer Set (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With 10,000 customer installations that include over 2 million desktop installations on the client side and 60,000 servers on the server side, ScriptLogic benefits any size network in any industry.
This certification is significant for SAS software users on the client side, who will enjoy the ability to send e-mail and access SQL Server(TM) data from within SAS software, but even more so for systems administrators on the server side," said Gary Mehler, manager of Windows R&D at SAS Institute.