And despite their diverse cultures and languages, most of Committee for Children's international partners choose the Second Step curriculum because it is a universal program that addresses the issues their students and teachers are facing, such as violence, bullying and the resulting classroom disruption.
What does TSS stand for?
TSS stands for The Second Step (Massachusetts)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSS
We have 487 other meanings of TSS in our Acronym Attic
- Test Station Synchronization
- Test Suite Specification
- Test Support Squadron (USAF)
- Test System Shell (NCC)
- Test/Topographic Support System
- Tethered Satellite System
- Textron Six Sigma (mean management)
- The Scooter Scoop (blog)
- The Screen Savers (TechTV show)
- The Seasoned Schemer (programming book)
- The Secret Saturdays (Cartoon)
- The Serpent's Spine (gaming; EverQuest)
- The Server Side (online computing community)
- The Seventh Sign
- The Shooter Society (gaming community)
- The Smoking Section (website)
- The Sonic Stadium
- The Southport School for Boys (Gold Coast, Australia)
- The Spanish Soldiers (gaming clan)
- The Stetchkov Syndicate (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the second step, the sequence of the found amino acids of the peptide is determined by the program by scoring the agreement between expected and observed fragment ion signals of the permuted sequences.
Once this amount is determined, you may proceed to the second step.
In the second step, that disrupted water molecule turns the ester into an alcohol, which is then released from the active site.
once the second step conversion and stock offering have been completed.
There is no longer any potential accretion (to the second step valuation) from stock buybacks because the buyback program has been suspended; and
In the second step, the sequence of the found amino acids of the peptide is determined by the program.
That will put him into position to strike a blow to the numbers on the second step.