in Renton and president of the Seattle-King County Association of Realtors credits recent upticks in interest rates with spurring sales to renters and move-up buyers.
What does SKCAR stand for?
SKCAR stands for The Seattle-King County Association of Realtors (Washington)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Single Knee to Chest (exercise)
- Sky Clear (Meteorology)
- Southern Kitty Computing (Sanger, TX)
- St Kevin's College (Melbourne, Victoria-Australia)
- Steveston Kendo Club (martial arts; Canada)
- Studentski Kulturni Centar (Serbian cultural center)
- Swedish Kennel Club (dog club)
- Sweet Karam Coffee
- Saskatchewan Court of Appeal (Canada)
- Shotokan Karate Centrum Amsterdam (est. 1984; Netherlands)
- Storekeeper, Construction Battalion, Stevedore (US Navy)
- Seattle King County Building and Construction Trades Council
- Sherbrooke-Knox Canoe Club (Australia)
- Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center
- Spontaneous Killer Cellular Cytotoxicity
- Straight Key Century Club
- Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
- South Kansas City Chamber of Commerce (Kansas City, MO)
- Seattle/King County Coalition on Homelessness (Washington)
- South King County Community Network (Kent, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award, co-presented each year by the Seattle-King County Association of Realtors and the Puget Sound Business Journal, is designed to honor the icons of philanthropy and community involvement and has been presented annually since it was created by the Realtors' association in 1939.
in Renton and the president of the Seattle-King County Association of Realtors agreed the Boeing strike has had little noticeable effect on activity.
Well-priced inventory is selling quickly, reports Pete Gomes, an officer with the Seattle-King County Association of Realtors and agent at the Auburn office of Windermere Real Estate.
A surprisingly sharp drop in interest rates coupled with innovative financing programs and the most plentiful inventory in two years mean favorable conditions for buyers, according to Kap Pease, president of the Seattle-King County Association of Realtors.
We're seeing a number of full-price and double offers, especially with moderately priced homes," said Bruce Downs, immediate past president of the Seattle-King County Association of Realtors and managing broker at Windermere Northwest in North Seattle.
Kap Pease, incoming president of the Seattle-King County Association of Realtors, is among industry spokespeople who predict strong growth for 1995.