Achievement Bestowed by The Salon Association Regarded as One of the Best in the Salon Industry SEATTLE, March 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Underscoring his more than 35 years as a beauty industry innovator, The Salon Association (TSA) awarded Gene Juarez of Gene Juarez Salons & Spas an Industry Passion Award on January 22 at the association's Symposium 2007, held at San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter, San Antonio, Texas.
What does TSA stand for?
TSA stands for The Salon Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSA
We have 593 other meanings of TSA in our Acronym Attic
- Testing Support Activity
- Texas Sign Association
- Texas Society of Anesthesiologists
- Texas Society of Architects
- Texas Speleological Association
- Texas State Aquarium (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Textile Services Association Limited (UK)
- Textile Society of America (est. 1987)
- Thai Student Association
- Thaumasite Formation from Sulphate Attack (tunnels)
- The Salvation Army
- The Scene Aesthetic (band)
- The Schemmer Associates, Inc (Omaha, NE)
- The Scout Association (UK)
- The Securities Association Ltd.
- The Senate Arcade (Seattle, Washington band)
- The Snowboard Asylum
- The Sports Authority (Englewood, CO)
- The Station Agent (film)
- The Stubbins Associates (now Kling Stubbins; architecture; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PureOlogy Serious Colour Care was a sponsor at the recent 10 Big Ideas Symposium hosted by The Salon Association at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, CA.
Salons touch people both literally and figuratively," said Jill Kohler, managing director for The Salon Association, an organization representing salon and spa owners.
Melissa Chambers Yamaguchi, president of The Salon Association (TSA), welcomed more than 2000 salon industry professionals at TSA's 7th annual symposium, "Raising the tide, "held in Los Vegas.
Further inspiring the use of technology in the health and beauty industry, The Salon Association has planned special sessions designed to expose students attending the symposium to the business side of salon and spa ownership.