Mike Brown Whitchurch, Cardiff * I WAS interested to read Nick Taylor's letter about the Royal Yacht Britannia coming to Cardiff and the incident with the paddle steamer with one paddle out of the water.
What does TRYB stand for?
TRYB stands for The Royal Yacht Britannia (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Time-Resolved X-Ray Diffraction
- Total Reflection X-Ray Fluorescence
- Taking Responsibility for Yourself (domestic violence assistance program)
- Teach Reading to Youth
- The Reagan Years (band)
- They Represent You (League of Women Voters)
- Tomorrow's Really Yesterday
- Toronto, Ryerson, York (annual library staff conference; Canada)
- Turkish New Lira (ISO currency code)
- Thames River Yacht Club (Ontario, Canada)
- Trinity River Yacht Club (Dallas, TX)
- Tiyende Rural Youth Development Association (Zambia)
- Tun Razak Youth Leadership Awards
- Treasury Macroeconomic
- Twin Rivers YMCA Masters (swim team)
- Three Rivers Young Peoples Orchestras (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Theater Reaching Young People and Schools Inc. (Columbia, MO)
- Training of Rural Youth for Self-Employment (India)
- The Random Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
A FAULTY door seal which leaked and left the Royal Yacht Britannia tilting at its berth has been fixed, officials said yesterday.
Byline: HILARY DUNCANSON Britannia takes on water and lists on way to dock FIRE crews were called after The Royal Yacht Britannia started taking on water and listing while being moved to dry dock.
95 for 3 days Edinburgh Tattoo & Royal Yacht Britannia 26 August 2011 This is your chance to visit The Royal Yacht Britannia - one of the world's most famous ships - and to experience the unforgettable drama of the Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
95 for 3 days Edinburgh Tattoo & Royal Yacht Britannia 12 August 2011 This is your chance to visit The Royal Yacht Britannia - one of the world's most famous ships - and to experience the unforgettable drama of the Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
London, July 12 (ANI): Britain's Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh would have been put on the Royal Yacht Britannia in the event of a nuclear attack, according to newly-classified papers.
Byline: RUSSELL FINDLAY OLD sailors from the Royal Yacht Britannia are being urged to join a clean-up crew - for five days' unpaid work.
SCRAP metal thieves have stolen two spare 7ft propellers belonging to the Royal Yacht Britannia.