About $24 million has been spent on new building projects, including the Roy and Edna Disney/CalArts Theater at the Walt Disney Concert Hall at the Los Angeles Music Center.
What does REDCAT stand for?
REDCAT stands for The Roy and Edna Disney/Calarts Theater
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REDCAT
- Radiochemical Engineering Development Center (ORNL)
- Real Estate Disposition Corporation (est. 1990; Irvine, CA)
- Regional Economic Development Center
- Regional Economic Development Commission
- Remote Equipment Decontamination Cell
- Renaissance Economic Development Corporation (New York, NY)
- Real Time Electronic Digitally Controlled Analyzer Processor
- Real-Time Electromagnetic Digitally Controlled Analyzer & Processor
- Remote Detection Challenge and Response (military robotics program using a family of unmanned ground vehicles)
- Reduction Occurs at the Cathode (electrochemistry)
- Regional Economic Development Corporation
- Republic Electric & Development Company
- Rubber Engineering and Development Company (Carson City, NV)
- Readiness Command
- Readiness Condition
- Red Condition
- Roy E. Disney Center for the Performing Arts (National Hispanic Cultural Center; Albuquerque, NM)
- Rapid E-Learning Development and Deployment (Resource Bridge; Schaumburg, Illinois)
- Red Eyes Darkness Dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh card)
- Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The film will have its first viewing by an international audience -- more than 300 travel journalists from 40 countries -- on April 25 at the Roy and Edna Disney/CalArts Theater (REDCAT) at the opening of the 36th Annual International Pow Wow(R), the U.
The latest chapter in the history of the partnership begins in mid-November with the opening of the school's new performance and gallery outpost, the Roy and Edna Disney/CalArts Theater, or REDCAT, in downtown Los Angeles.
The screenings are Monday nights through March at REDCAT - the Roy and Edna Disney/CalArts Theater - inside the Walt Disney Conert Hall complex.
Keck Foundation Children's Amphitheatre and the Roy and Edna Disney/CalArts Theater (REDCAT).
In their final year at California Institute of the Arts, aspiring actors, dancers and set designers put their studies to the test at the Roy and Edna Disney/CalArts Theater - or REDCAT - in downtown Los Angeles.
A formal renaming ceremony will take place May 8 at the Roy and Edna Disney/CalArts Theater at the Walt Disney Concert Hall in downtown Los Angeles.
``Peach Blossom Fan,'' produced by the Center for New Theater at Valencia's California Institute of the Arts, will be staged at the Roy and Edna Disney/CalArts Theater in the concert hall - space at the Los Angeles Music Center reserved for CalArts and dubbed REDCAT.