The problem is to find out which is the rotten apple and which is not.
What does TRA stand for?
TRA stands for The Rotten Apple
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TRA
We have 210 other meanings of TRA in our Acronym Attic
- Tenants and Residents Association (various organizations)
- Tennessee Regulatory Authority
- Terrorism Risk Assessment
- Test Reactor Area
- Texas Rehabilitation Association (Sugar Land, TX)
- Texas Restaurant Association (Austin, TX)
- The Real Adventure
- The Rebel Alliance (gaming clan)
- The Reciprocal Alliance
- The Riding Academy (Menifee, CA)
- Theodore Roosevelt Association
- Theory of Reasoned Action
- Thin Rod Approximation
- Thomson Research Associates (Canada)
- Threat and Risk Assessment
- Throttle Resolver Angle
- Thrust Reduction Altitude (aviation)
- Tierce Recette Applicative (French: Third Application Acceptance; software testing stage)
- Time Reporting Assistance (Sprint)
- Time-Reversal Acoustics
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have been told the rotten apples have been removed and the care from now on will be first class.
That should stop the rotten apples crushing the pears.
Not just one person, not the rotten apple in the barrel, but each infecting the other,' he said.
6 million fortune, are merely the rotten apples in an otherwise clean barrel.
So let's throw out the rotten apples and get some fresh faces in the Commons.
Now, 50 wants to make sure everything is on point for G-Unit’s lyrical Boy Wonder Lloyd Banks ’ sophomore album release, The Rotten Apple , which is tentatively due in stores July 18.
To coincide with this event, Virgin will also issue a limited edition, two-CD package that will include the Rotten Apples disc as well as Judas O.