The risk management group, according to Callinicos, decided it "would tell anyone who asks what we mean when we say we have risk.
What does TRMG stand for?
TRMG stands for The Risk Management Group (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TRMG
- Technical Review Middle East (Alain Charles publication)
- Theater Readiness Monitoring Equipment
- Texas Risk Management Education Program (Texas Cooperative Extension)
- Towarzystwa Rozwoju Malych Elektrowni Wodnych (Polish: Society for the Development of Small-scale Hydropower; Poland)
- Test Report Management Forms
- Theater Readiness Monitoring Facility
- Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation (Medora, ND)
- Token Ring Media Filter (computer converter)
- Terry Rainone Management Group (Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada)
- The Real Mother Goose (book)
- Tread Rubber Manufacturers Group (Pacific Grove, CA)
- Transactions of the Royal Martian Geographical Society
- The Regional Money Helpline (South Yorkshire, UK)
- Texaco Refining and Marketing, Inc. (Texaco)
- The Reeds Mill Investigation (band)
- The Revenue Markets Inc. (Accord, NY)
- Topographic Relative Moisture Index (ecology)
- TARDEC Robotics Mobility Laboratory
- Telefunken Radar Mobil Luftraumüberwachung (German: Sensor)
- Temporized Reader Markup Language (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mauricio Garzon, 34, of the risk management group in Fuji Bank, was arrested Thursday and temporary taken into custody by the Federal Investigation Bureau (FBI), the U.
The Risk Management Group specializes in performing in-depth risk assessments -- a critical component of the corrective action process from the standpoint of evaluating liability, negotiating cleanup criteria, determining appropriate remedial alternatives, and demonstrating to the public that remedial actions will address their health concerns.
With the dramatically increasing complexity of client/server systems, combined with the explosion of the Internet and intranets, developers and QA personnel have a much more complicated job in ensuring software and Web site quality and performance," said Kevin Conley, product manager of the Risk Management Group at CNA Insurance.