More than 170 zebra mussel bacterial 16S gene sequences were checked for similarity to 16S sequences contained in the Ribosomal Database Project and BLAST public databases.
What does TRDP stand for?
TRDP stands for The Ribosomal Database Project
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TRDP
We have 5 other meanings of TRDP in our Acronym Attic
- Targeted Rice Distribution Program
- Teacher and Reading Development Partnerships
- Teacher Reading Development Partnership
- Technology Research and Development Projects
- Technology Research Development Program
- Tenderness, Rigidity, Distention, and Pulsating Masses (palpation)
- Texas Red Dirt Photos (book)
- Texas Rules of Disciplinary Procedure
- Thardeep Rural Development Programme
- Tharparkar Rural Development Programme
- TIBCO Reliable Data Protocol
- Topola Rural Development Program
- TRICARE Retiree Dental Program
- Truancy Reduction Demonstration Program
- Twin Rivers District Public Library (Illinois)
- Transmit/Receive Data Register
- Tobacco-Related Disease Research Program (Oakland, CA)
- Tail Rotor Drive Shaft (helicopters)
- Tape Reel Die Sort
- Techa River Dosimetry System (radiation dose reconstruction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Multiple sequence alignment was needed for development of a group-specific phylogenetic probe and was performed using software available through the Ribosomal Database Project II (Cole et al.