Block is also a member of the Board of Advisors for the Retail Food Industry Center at the University of Minnesota, and is President of the Board of Directors of the U.
What does TRFIC stand for?
TRFIC stands for The Retail Food Industry Center (University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, MN)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TRFIC
- Trouble Report Format Definition
- Turn of River Fire Department, Inc. (Stamford, Connecticut)
- TRICARE Reserve Family Demonstration Project
- Trinity River Flow Evaluation
- The Russell Family Foundation (est. 1999; Gig Harbor, WA)
- Two River Film Festival (New Jersey)
- Tailored Radio Frequency Gradient Echo
- Texas Reading First Initiative
- Time-Resolved Fluorescence Imaging
- Time-Resolved Fluoro-Immunoassay
- Tropical Rain Forest Information Center (NASA / Michigan State University)
- The Red Ferret Journal (website)
- Tea Research Foundation of Kenya
- Terminal Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism (molecular biology term)
- Thames River Fisheries Management Plan (Canada)
- Truckee River Flood Management Project (Reno, NV)
- Three Rivers Free-Net (Pennsylvania)
- Transcoder Free Operation
- Transcoder Free Operation/Remote Transcoder Operation
- Token Ring Fiber Optic Transceiver
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jean Kinsey, professor of applied economics and director of the Retail Food Industry Center at the University of Minnesota Swine Veterinary Dr.
Food Distributors International, Associates of Harvard Business School, the Board of Advisors of The Retail Food Industry Center at the University of Minnesota, as a trustee for Mount Holyoke College in South Hadley, MA, and is an Elder of the Presbyterian Church.