One in four indigenous children lives in poverty compared with one in nine in the rest of Canada, Hiltz pointed out.
What does TROC stand for?
TROC stands for The Rest Of Canada (i.e. without Quebec)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TROC
We have 6 other meanings of TROC in our Acronym Attic
- The Realm of Adventurers (role playing game)
- The Retired Officers Association (now the Military Officers Association of America)
- Thoroughbred Racehorse Owners' Association (Victoria, Australia)
- Time-Resolved Optoacoustic (atmospheric optics)
- Truckee River Operating Agreement
- TRADOC Review Of Army Aviation
- The Root of All Evil
- Transient Otoacoustic Emission
- Transportation Railway Operating Battalion (US Army)
- Tree Register of the British Isles
- Time-Resolved Optical Characterization
- Trial Removal of Catheter (urology)
- Tribes Renegades Online Community (website)
- Triumph Razoredge Owners Club (automotive)
- Triumph Roadster Owners Club
- Tangible Reinforcement Operant Conditioning Audiometry
- Teal Ribbon Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation
- Texas Research and Oversight Council on Workers' Compensation
- T7 RNAi Oligo Designer (web application)
- Time-Resolved Optical Density
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saskatchewan is behind the rest of Canada in instating a province-wide take on student assessment.
He maintained that a great deal of the difference in per capita GDP between Quebec and the rest of Canada is attributable to the rise in hydrocarbon prices over the last decade, something that has benefited Alberta, Saskatchewan and Newfoundland--not Quebec.
The report compares and contrasts the situation of the sector in Ontario with the rest of Canada.
An estimated 64 per cent of travellers from the United States, 20 per cent from Ontario, five per cent from Manitoba and 12 per cent from the rest of Canada schedule vacation times to Thunder Bay with only two weeks notice.
Government support across the rest of Canada for tire recycling varies depending on the province.
Quebeckers responded to the anger of the rest of Canada by increasing their support for the separatist Parti Quebecois.
As usual, it's been a mixed year for the rest of Canada, outside of Quebec.