ListHub expects to add additional franchisor and broker network websites to the Real Estate Network in the near future.
What does TREN stand for?
TREN stands for The Real Estate Network (various organizations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TREN
We have 4 other meanings of TREN in our Acronym Attic
- Transmission Reliability Evaluation of Large-Scale Systems
- The Redeemed Evangelical Mission
- Time Remaining
- Trace Rare Earth Metals
- TRADOC Research Element, Monterey
- Transport Emergency (card)
- Trauma Recovery and Empowerment Model (group intervention)
- Triggering Receptor Expressed on Myeloid Cells
- Tsunami Risk Evaluation through seismic Moment from Real-time System
- Tasmanian Research and Education Network (Australia)
- Theological Research Exchange Network
- Transport and Energy (European Commission)
- Tree and Energy Conservation Project (Uganda)
- Trader's Environment Demonstration Project
- Training, Research and Networking for Development (Ghana)
- Travel Retail Executive News Digest (Sweden and UK)
- Trial on Reversing Endothelial Dysfunction
- Tropical Environment Data
- Turning Resources and Energy in New Directions (student organization; anti-alcohol, anti-drug and anti-tobacco)
- Training Educators through Networks and Distributed Systems (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company owns and operates Steamboat TV-18 as an RSN broadcast affiliate on Comcast's cable system in Steamboat Springs, while the Real Estate Network broadcasts real estate programming and advertisement on channel 17.
Pink Sheets:SMMW) announced it has signed a letter of intent to acquire the Real Estate Network, LLC and Steamboat TV-17 in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.