The SMS and emails are to be sent periodically -- every six months (twice a year) -- to people who delegate their power of attorney, to remind them that the power of attorney granted are still effective and valid.
What does TPOA stand for?
TPOA stands for The Power of Attorney
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPOA
We have 2 other meanings of TPOA in our Acronym Attic
- Teacher Performance Outcomes Assessment
- Telencephalon-Preoptic Area
- Tenaja Property Owners Association (Wildomar, CA)
- Tennessee Payphone Owners Association
- Texas Peace Officers Association
- Texas Police Officers Alliance
- The Paragon of Animals
- The People of Abraham (blog)
- The Pillar of Autumn (gaming, Halo)
- The Power of America Fund
- Tigard Police Officers Association (Tigard, Oregon)
- Timberon Property Owners Association (Timberon, New Mexico)
- Time Plan of Action
- Tollgate Property Owners Association (Saddle Sisters, OR)
- Tomball Police Officers Association (Texas)
- Torrance Police Officers Association (California)
- Transmission Path Originating Address (SMS Messaging)
- Travel Ports of America, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Traveling Pet Owners of America
- Troy Police Officers Association (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such situation negatively impacts the situation with collection of taxes, as owners of cars do not pay taxes with the power of attorney for the car in force.
Sam used the power of attorney to access Fred's bank accounts and pay Fred's bills.
Notably, the power of attorney is a unilateral transaction.
Limited Power of Attorney The power of attorney granted to the preparer by checking the box on the tax return is much more limited than the power of attorney granted by Form 2848.
Donors must be in full possession of their mental faculties when the power of attorney is created, but it continues to be effective if they become mentally incapable.
The power of attorney contained only an authorizing signature, allegedly made by a responsible person within the business.
However, what you designate the power of attorney to oversee is what is most important.