The Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides DVD is due for release on 12[sup.
What does TPOTC stand for?
TPOTC stands for The Pirates of the Caribbean (movie)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TPOTC
- The Practice of System and Network Administration
- Training in the Prevention of Sexual Harassment
- Technical Processing Online Tools (University of California, San Diego)
- The Passion of Tones
- The People of Truth (worship)
- The Power of Three (Warriors book series)
- This Part of Town
- Translucent Proxying of TCP (Transmission Control Protocol)
- Two-Parameter Omega Technique
- The Passion of the Christ (2004 movie)
- The Phantom of the Opera (Andrew Lloyd Webber)
- The Proof of the Pudding Is in the Eating
- The President of the United States of America
- Travel Photographer of the Year (UK)
- Teachable Point of View
- Transaction Processing Over XML
- Tabung Pinjaman Pelajaran
- Tai Poutini Polytechnic (New Zealand)
- Tallgrass Prairie Preserve (Oklahoma)
- Tangential Proper Part of (spatial reasoning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the cover story for the January edition of the celebrated glossy, Depp talks to rocker Patti Smith, and reveals that his flamboyant portrayal of Captain Jack Sparrow in the blockbuster movie franchise the Pirates of the Caribbean made Disney executives nervous.
Depp, a recent arrival to Hollywood's pantheon of heavyweight rainmakers since his involvement in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, has earned the studios $2.
Catch up on all the films in the Pirates of Caribbean series and watch behind-the-scenes footage at no additional cost NEW YORK -- Time Warner Cable Digital TV customers now have instant access to the Pirates of the Caribbean film series including Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides in 3D on Movies On Demand.
Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer Films and The Walt Disney Studios, and directed by Rob Marshall, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is the second film in the Pirates of the Caribbean series to accomplish this box-office feat; 2006's Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest was the Studios' first billion-dollar film ever.
The Pirates of the Caribbean additions are one part of the "Happiest Celebration on Earth," an 18-month salute (continuing through 2006) to 50 years of Disney park magic around the globe that started with the opening of Walt Disney's original park, Disneyland, in 1955.
Front of Box for the Xbox 360 version of LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Photo: Business Wire) "Bringing together the magic and humor of the Pirates of the Caribbean world with the timeless joy of LEGO toys is a natural fit," said Adam Sussman, senior vice president of publishing, Disney Interactive Media Group.
The Nintendo 3DS lets players experience a LEGO game like never before, and allows us to add new depth to the Pirates of the Caribbean universe," said Adam Sussman, senior vice president of publishing, Disney Interactive Studios.