For a more detailed discussion of the factors that affect the operating results of Tanger and The Peterson Companies, interested parties should review each respective company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011.
What does TPC stand for?
TPC stands for The Peterson Companies (Fairfax, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPC
We have 429 other meanings of TPC in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Penal Code
- Texas Petrochemicals Corporation (now Texas Petrochemicals LP)
- Texas Petrochemicals LP (formerly Texas Petrochemicals Corporation)
- Texas Professional Communicators
- The Packaging Company (various locations)
- The Panic Channel (band)
- The Paradine Case (Alfred Hitchcock film)
- The Pentagon Channel
- The Pentecostal Church (various locations)
- The Performance Company (various locations)
- The Phantom Command (gaming clan)
- The Philanthropic Collaborative
- The Phone Company
- The Phone Company (from the movie The President's Analyst)
- The Pinnacle Corporation
- The Pizza Company (various locations)
- The Placement Company (recruiting; various locations)
- The Planning Center (various organizations)
- The Planning Collaborative (architecture and urban design)
- The Plastic Constellations (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
13 Region 10 -- Clark Lindstrom, CPM The Peterson Companies, Wichita, Kan.
From his experience at The Peterson Companies - a premier private retail real estate company in D.
Wolfgang Puck Catering and Peterson, developer of National Harbor, look forward to a successful partnership: "National Harbor is a destination that prides itself on offering nothing but the best in entertainment, living and dining," said Milt Peterson, founder and chairman of The Peterson Companies, developer of National Harbor.
area developer, The Peterson Companies, the project will command a mile and a quarter of the Potomac.
Peterson, Founder & Chairman, The Peterson Companies (2003) and Benjamin R.
National Harbor leasing inquiries should be addressed to Marc Menick, Vice President, Retail for The Peterson Companies at 703.
Established by The Peterson Companies, developer of the expansive National Harbor complex in National Harbor, MD, in conjunction with the Prince George's County government, the National Harbor Community Outreach Grant Fund awards grants annually to effective nonprofits based in and/or serving residents of Prince George's County.