Bravitski may look like the perfect victim, but she is about to show her strength, perseverance, and detective skills, pulling out all stops to prove the truth.
What does TPV stand for?
TPV stands for The Perfect Victim (band)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TPV
We have 34 other meanings of TPV in our Acronym Attic
- Trade Partners United Kingdom
- Tomlinson Project in University-Level Science Education (McGill University; Faculty of Science; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Trans-Pacific Union Mission (Australia)
- Total Package Unit Materiel Fielding
- The People Under the Stairs (movie)
- Tanapox Virus
- Temporary Protection Visa (Australia)
- Terminal Point de Vente (French: Point of Sale Terminal)
- Terminal Punto Venta
- Tetanus/Pertussis Vaccine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Case presenter for the HPC, Melinka Berridge, said: "His patients were the perfect victims.
Stung by the media witch-hunt that followed the Westminster expenses scandal, MPs are scenting revenge and see former leading journalist Coulson as the perfect victim.
I would have been the perfect victim for this credit card fraud," admitted Donal.
Actor Roy Hudd was only hired on a short-term contract and producers decided Archie would be the perfect victim for evil Hillman.
Having claustrophobic tende ncies, I'm the perfect victim for Nauman's passages, if physical unease is the point.
Mandy spotted the perfect victim propping up the bar in tight, black plastic trousers.
Fresh from a thrashing at Newcastle if Dave Jones' men were looking for a morale boost ahead of their FA Cup trip to Stamford Bridge then they encountered the perfect victims.