00 FILM: The Paradine Case (1947); News and Weather 11.
What does TPC stand for?
TPC stands for The Paradine Case (Alfred Hitchcock film)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TPC
We have 429 other meanings of TPC in our Acronym Attic
- Tertiary Preparation Certificate (Australia)
- Test Port Card (Hekimian)
- Test Post-Coïtal (French: Post-Coital Test; cervical mucus examination)
- Testing Priorities Committee (EPA)
- Texas Penal Code
- Texas Petrochemicals Corporation (now Texas Petrochemicals LP)
- Texas Petrochemicals LP (formerly Texas Petrochemicals Corporation)
- Texas Professional Communicators
- The Packaging Company (various locations)
- The Panic Channel (band)
- The Pentagon Channel
- The Pentecostal Church (various locations)
- The Performance Company (various locations)
- The Peterson Companies (Fairfax, VA)
- The Phantom Command (gaming clan)
- The Philanthropic Collaborative
- The Phone Company
- The Phone Company (from the movie The President's Analyst)
- The Pinnacle Corporation
- The Pizza Company (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before he retired, Jourdan was best known as Bond villain Kamal Khan in 1983's Octopussy, playing the romantic lead in Gigi, Alfred Hitchcock's The Paradine Case and Three Coins in the Fountain.
Louis' big Hollywood break came in the 1947 Hitchcock drama The Paradine Case, alongside Gregory Peck.
Sam's romantic idealism relates him to a long line of Hitchcock protagonists in that it is expressed as a desire to "remake" Woman (compare not only the famous examples of Vertigo and Marnie but Under Capricorn and The Paradine Case, the latter two associating the masculine impetus with redemption and rescue of Woman).
Peter Falk, Arthur Kennedy and Robert Ryan also number among the excellent cast The Paradine Case BBC2, 1.