It is reasonable, for example, for a woman physician to insist on fair treatment in the call schedule, but not realistic to ask a male colleague to abandon personal views about working mothers, Unless you have asked the other party these questions directly, remember that you are making a best guess about their responses.
What does TOP stand for?
TOP stands for The Other Party
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TOP
We have 310 other meanings of TOP in our Acronym Attic
- Temporary Order of Protection (legal)
- Termination of Pregnancy
- Terrestrial Observation Panel
- Test of Proficiency-Huayu
- Test Operating Procedure(s)
- Tether Optical Phenomena (US NASA)
- The O Pack (Oakley)
- The Old Path (Members Church of God International; Philippines)
- The Opera Project (various locations)
- The Orientation Program (education)
- The Outreach Program (various organizations)
- The Owners Perspective (business management software; Advanced Contractor Cost Management, Inc.)
- Theory of Poker (poker book)
- Third Order of Preachers
- Tiger Owners Padang (motorcycle club; Indonesia)
- Tijdelijke Opslagplaats (Dutch: Temporary Warehouse)
- Time of Processing
- Time Off Program
- Time Optimized Process
- Time-Orbiting Potential
Samples in periodicals archive:
If either negotiator wins everything, the other party has good cause to attempt to somehow undermine or disavow the agreement and will frequently attempt to do so.