Ohio's most populous city and home of The Ohio State University was voted the best travel destination.
What does TOSU stand for?
TOSU stands for The Ohio State University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Testing of Spatial Structure Models (marine biology)
- Taipei Open Source Software User Group (Taiwan)
- Tactical Operations Serveradmin Tool (gaming)
- Tactical Overwatch Support Team
- THORPEX (The Observing System Research and Predictability Experiment) Observing System Test (meteorology)
- Time of Sale or Transfer Program (real estate)
- Turbine Oil Stability Test
- Two One-Sided Test
- The Open Source Technology Alliance
- The Optimisation of Sweet Taste Quality (European Union)
- Toscana Virus
- Town of Snowmass Village (Colorado)
- Triple Offset Segment Valve
- Thermo-Optic Switch
- True Osteoid Seam Width
- Test of Silent Word Reading Fluency
- Touro Synagogue National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Turun Opiskelijoiden Sosialidemokraattinen Yhdistys (Finnish: Social Democratic Students' Association of Turku; Turku, Finland)
- Turkish Foundation for Small and Medium Business
- Talk of the Town
Samples in periodicals archive:
Predock's projects include the design of the Ohio State University Recreation and Physical Activity Center, Stanford's Center for Integrated Systems and Rice's Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology.
Cummings formerly was Marketing and Communications Director of the Wexner Center for the Arts at the Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio and Vice President of the Marketing and Event Resources Group of Campbell & Co.
Johnson graduated from The Ohio State University (OSU) with a bachelor's degree in agricultural economics and agricultural education.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, July 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Building on a long history of cooperation, Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) and The Ohio State University have formed a Continuous Quality Improvement Partnership to encourage the development and communication of knowledge that will accelerate the practice of Total Quality Management.
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Language Access Network (OTC:LANW), the leader in video interpretation services, today announced the company's Martti(tm) service is now available at The Ohio State University Medical Center's Thomas E.
Moody is a member of The Ohio State University Alumni Advisory Board and a board member of Grant Medical Center Foundation.
com, among the largest portals for news and commentary primarily about The Ohio State University football program, today becomes an independent web site, ending a five-year relationship with Scout Media, Inc.