For its (equally ridiculous) ancestor, see Long's comparison of Aristotle to John the Baptist and Ayn Rand to Jesus Christ in his Reason and Value: Aristotle Versus Rand (Poughkeepsie, NY: The Objectivist Center, 2000), p.
What does TOC stand for?
TOC stands for The Objectivist Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TOC
We have 249 other meanings of TOC in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Overview Committee
- Technology Oversight Committee (various locations)
- Teikoku Oil Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Telco Over Cloud
- Television Operating Center
- Terminated Open Circuit
- Test of Control
- Test of Cure
- Test Operations Center (various organizations)
- Test Operator's Console
- The Ocean Conservancy
- The Odd Couple (Neil Simon play)
- The Oldham College (UK)
- The Orthopedic Center (various locations)
- The Otomotive College (Malaysia)
- The Ottawa Citizen (Ottawa, Canada)
- The Outlet Company (various locations)
- Theater Of Operations Command
- Theory of Computation (course)
- Theory of Constraints
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the 21st century, as we face Islamist terrorism abroad and when public discourse at home often seems dominated by religious conservatism on the right and politically correct pieties on the left, Rand's message of reason and liberty, if it's stripped of its odder features, could be a rallying point for what the neo-Objectivist philosopher David Kelley, who runs the Objectivist Center, calls "Enlightenment-based values.
Snider Entrepreneurial Center of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and serves on the Board of Overseers of the Wharton School, The Objectivist Center, the Simon Wiesenthal Center, and the National Celiac Awareness Foundation.