The town was the site of the first Ontario Provincial Police detachment, is home of the Northern Miner newspaper, and boasts a popular military, firefighters and mining museum with a downtown walking tour.
What does TNM stand for?
TNM stands for The Northern Miner (Canadian newspaper)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TNM
We have 72 other meanings of TNM in our Acronym Attic
- Took Nothing Left Nothing Signed Log (geocaching)
- Teaching Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics (workshop)
- Tele Norte Leste Participacoes (Portuguese; Brazilian telecommunications company)
- Tokyo Nakano Language School (Japan)
- Tunnel Singer
- Telecom Network Management (various companies)
- Telecommunications Network Management
- The New Millenium
- The New Movement (various locations)
- Théatre du Nouveau Monde (French: Theater of the New World; Montreal, Quebec, Canada; est. 1951)
- Tokyo National Museum (Tokyo, Japan)
- Total Number of Class Methods
- Train Network Management
- Tumor, Node, Metastases
- Texas New Mexico Coaches Inc (formerly Texas, New Mexico and Oklahoma)
- Tamil Nadu Maritime Academy (India)
- Technical Notes for Mine Action (Geneva International Centre for Humanitarian Demining)
- The National Movement Association (Florida)
- Theater Network Management Architecture (US Central Command)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FEW events showed more starkly the political chasm that existed between the northern miners and their southern brethren than the ill-fated strike of 1984.
Michael began his career as a reporter for The Northern Miner in Toronto and in Vancouver in 1969.
He has been honored with such awards as the Northern Miners Man of the Year Award, Ernst & Young's Ontario Entrepreneur of the Year Award in the Energy Category, PDAC's Developer of the Year, and under his leadership, Goldcorp was named one of Fast Companies 50 Companies of Innovation and Business Week's selection as one of the 50 most innovative companies on the web.
AMEX:LCC) (TSX:LCC) published, in the Northern Miner on September 4, 2004, investor relations information which included a description of Lumina's total copper and gold resources.
He was honored as Man of the Year by The Northern Miner in 1984 and received the Distinguished Ser- vice Award of the Prospectors and Developers Association in 1985.
One example of such results was published in the Northern Miner in mid-summer 1972.
The main portion of the high grade Ni-PGE mineralization is interpreted to plunge to the west as indicated in a Press Release in the Northern Miner Magazine by Timmins Nickel in 1990.