The New York City School Construction Authority (NYCSCA) approved Target FutrFill TPE as an accepted component of their complete artificial turf system.
What does NYCSCA stand for?
NYCSCA stands for The New York City School Construction Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New York Commercial Realty Services (New York, NY)
- New York Connecting Railroad Society
- New York College Republican State Committee (St. Bonaventure, NY )
- New York Central System (railroad)
- New York Chamber Symphony (New York, NY)
- New York City Subway
- New York Combat Sambo (New York, NY)
- New York Correspondance School (artistic movement)
- New York Credit Services
- New York Charter Schools Association
- Navy Yacht Club San Diego (Commanding Officer Naval Base Coronado Morale, Welfare and Recreation program; Coronado, CA)
- New York City Science and Engineering Fair
- New York Computer Services Group, Inc. (New York, NY)
- New York Central System Historical Society (railroad history)
- New York Chinese School Patrol (New York, NY)
- New York Cigar Smoking Society
- New York City Social Sports Club
- New York City Specialized Science High Schools Admissions Test
- New York Circle of Translators
- New York City Transit
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to individuals looking to build their skills to lead their project teams, the Turner School of Construction Management attracts representatives from various agencies such as the New York City School Construction Authority and Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
Grayson serves on the Board of Directors of New York Catholic Charities, The Faith Center for Community Development, The Alliance for Downtown Business, The New York City School Construction Authority and is a Trustee of The Churchill School and Center.
Earlier this decade, the district's Facilities Task Force, which represented a range of interests charged with solving the same problems addressed in this report, advocated the creation of a school facility authority similar to the New York City School Construction Authority.
Jordan Kane is currently certified by the New York City School Construction Authority and The Dormitory Authority of the State of New York.
After a five month struggle tied to the New York State budget process, the New York City School Construction Authority managed to maintain most of the original funding for its $11 billion, 2010-2014 five-year capital plan.
Today, the 39-year-old architect for the New York City School Construction Authority has transformed this horizontal, mind-bending game of strategy into an upright, three-dimensional experience called Givan Vertical Chess.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has issued orders to the New York City School Construction Authority and four of its contractors for them to comply with the federal Clean Air Act requiring notification in writing to EPA of plans for work to remove asbestos.