Canvas used by undergraduates and those entering the Teach For America, The New Teacher Project and Academy for Teaching and Learning Leadership programs SALT LAKE CITY, Dec.
What does TNTP stand for?
TNTP stands for The New Teacher Project
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TNTP
We have 1 other meaning of TNTP in our Acronym Attic
- Thematic Network in Teacher Education (EU)
- Thematic Network on Teacher Education in Europe
- There's Nothing to Fear
- TNT Freightways Corporation (Rosemont, IL)
- Transgression Narrative Test of Forgivingness
- Tripartite National Task Force (Vietnam)
- TamilNadu Tawheed Jamaath
- Terrestrial Network Termination Module/Satellite Network Termination Module (UK)
- Tieng Nói Thanh Niên (Vietnamese: Voice of Youth)
- Taman Nasional Tanjung Puting (Indonesian: Tanjung Puting National Park)
- Thieu Nien Tien Phong (Vietnamese: Teen Pioneer; youth program)
- Tamil Nadu Trade Promotion Organisation (India)
- Tamil Nadu Tsunami Resource Centre (Chennai, India)
- Tagum National Trade School (Philippines)
- Texas Network Technology Services
- Thieu Nhi Thanh The (Vietnamese: Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Society; Garden Grove, CA)
- Thursday Night Thompson Thunder (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing)
- Trauma Nurses Talk Tough
- Telephone Number to Telephone Number
- The Nottingham Trent University (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 2009 report by the New Teacher Project, which included analysis from four Arkansas districts and eight others in Colorado, Illinois and Ohio, found that 99 percent of teachers were given satisfactory evaluations even in the lowest performing schools.
Dan Weisberg, the executive vice president for performance management at The New Teacher Project, adds that, for all evaluation systems and at all grade levels, it's important not to overlook highly-rated teachers in the process.
Nearly all tenured teachers in many districts receive above-average ratings on formal performance evaluations, according to a new study from the nonprofit teacher-preparation program, the New Teacher Project.
I will target funding to recruit teachers who graduate in the top 25 percent of their class, or who participate in an alternative teacher recruitment program such as Teach for America, the American Board for Certification of Teacher Excellence, and the New Teacher Project.
will benefit Teach for America and The New Teacher Project.
The publishers have confirmed that the net proceeds of the book and a portion of the publisher's fees will be donated to two national teacher programmes: Teach for America and The New Teacher Project.
Teach for America The Denver Teacher Project is the result of a partnership between the Denver Public Schools and The New Teacher Project, a nonprofit consulting firm which is an offshoot of Teach for America.