And the Giants head coach believes the new quartet will help to provide far more quality cover and put his side in a much better position to build on their Super League Leaders' Shield success of 2013.
What does TNQ stand for?
TNQ stands for The New Quartet (band)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TNQ
- Tampines North Primary School (Singapore)
- Tennessee Native Plant Society (est. 1978)
- That New Production Studio
- The Next Picture Show (fine arts center; Dixon, IL)
- The Next Projected Sound (band)
- These New Puritans (London, England band)
- Total Ninhydrin-Positive Substance
- Transactional Net Promoter Score
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Telecasters North Queensland (TV station; Australia)
- Tropical North Queensland (Australia)
- Tropical North Queensland Institute of TAFE
- Tropical North Queensland TAFE (Australia)
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - Ivato (Airport Code)
- Temperature of No Return
- Terabit Network Router (Pluris)
- Terminal Network Replacement
- The Natural Resource
- The New Republic
- The Next Revolution
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association of Train Station Athens with the new quartet electrified Railway / parties.
The new quartet are stores apprentice Alex Avery, from Denton Burn, Newcastle, and business administration apprentices Khloe Ryder-Wood from Alston, Cumbria, Catherine Frey from Ponteland, Northumberland, and Andrew Eschle from Hamsterley, County Durham.
The new quartet played several top gigs and released their third album Intervention, which was accompanied by a UK tour.
The new quartet had very few opportunities to bed down as a crew as the season was fractured horribly by injuries, including James himself.
The new quartet of signings join Michael Stewart and Laryea Kingston in securing deals with Hearts this summer.
Rolling into freezers now, the new quartet includes two recipes for Simply Salmon--as well as crumb coated Simply Scampi and Simply Hake fillets in batter.
The new quartet are unlikely to push Fulham on to a Uefa Cup spot, yet at the same time they should safeguard the Whites' Premiership safety.