The new quartet are stores apprentice Alex Avery, from Denton Burn, Newcastle, and business administration apprentices Khloe Ryder-Wood from Alston, Cumbria, Catherine Frey from Ponteland, Northumberland, and Andrew Eschle from Hamsterley, County Durham.
What does TNQ stand for?
TNQ stands for The New Quartet (band)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TNQ
- Tampines North Primary School (Singapore)
- Tennessee Native Plant Society (est. 1978)
- That New Production Studio
- The Next Picture Show (fine arts center; Dixon, IL)
- The Next Projected Sound (band)
- These New Puritans (London, England band)
- Total Ninhydrin-Positive Substance
- Transactional Net Promoter Score
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Telecasters North Queensland (TV station; Australia)
- Tropical North Queensland (Australia)
- Tropical North Queensland Institute of TAFE
- Tropical North Queensland TAFE (Australia)
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - Ivato (Airport Code)
- Temperature of No Return
- Terabit Network Router (Pluris)
- Terminal Network Replacement
- The Natural Resource
- The New Republic
- The Next Revolution
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the others who had come up through the Championship ranks with the team positively flourished around the foundation the new quartet helped to provide.
But it is the new quartet featuring Nikki Iles, Steve Brown (drummer) and Dave Green (double bass), which has been delighting festival audiences across the UK.
The new quartet had very few opportunities to bed down as a crew as the season was fractured horribly by injuries, including James himself.
The new Quartet is un-programmatic, though one detects in it the quintessentially MacMillan conflict between worldliness and spirituality.
The new quartet of signings join Michael Stewart and Laryea Kingston in securing deals with Hearts this summer.
Packaging for the newcomers includes a fish-based anecdote about the brand's 50-year heritage, to educate consumers about the products' origins, Rolling into freezers now, the new quartet includes two recipes for Simply Salmon--as well as crumb coated Simply Scampi and Simply Hake fillets in batter.
The new quartet are unlikely to push Fulham on to a Uefa Cup spot, yet at the same time they should safeguard the Whites' Premiership safety.