Linus von Castelmur said, "Innovation has become the new driving force of Indo-Swiss Partnership and Glenmark is a very good case in point.
What does TNDF stand for?
TNDF stands for The New Driving Force (transportation program; Dutch Agency for Energy and Environment; Netherlands)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TNDF
We have 1 other meaning of TNDF in our Acronym Attic
- Tennessee District Attorneys General Conference
- Telephone Number Data Base (Bellcore)
- Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation
- Thursday Night Dinner Club
- Thursday Night Drinking Club
- Timed Non-Deducibility on Composition (information flow analysis)
- Traditional Neighbourhood Development Corporation (Toronto, Ontario, Canada urban planning and architecture firm)
- Tuesday Night Dinner Club
- Tuesday Night Drinking Club
- The Norwegian Development Fund
- The Natelson Dale Group (Yorba Linda, CA)
- Tennessee Drivers License
- Tactical, Numerical, Deterministic Model (combat software)
- Teatro Nacional D. Maria II (Portuguese: D. Maria II National Theater; Portugal)
- Thursday Night Drift Meet
- Transient Neonatal Diabetes Mellitus
- Take No Days Off
- Traditional Neighborhood Development Overly District (zoning; Lancaster, PA)
- Typed Neglect of Differential Overlap
Samples in periodicals archive:
VOC: THE NEW DRIVING FORCE IN RESIN DEVELOPMENT With the implementation of regulations limiting solvents used in coatings, newer technologies have replaced traditional low-solids solventborne resins.
Sharp Green Front Sakai is the new driving force behind Sharp's efforts to make environmentally friendly products at an environmentally conscious plant, thus helping to realize a greener society.
If Villa's new crowd favourite boasts the more astute footballing brain, Graeme Souness has uncovered the new driving force in United's midfield.
Byline: By ABBY AFORD South Wales Echo Move over Detroit - Bridgend is the new driving force behind world motoring.
Turcotte is the new driving force behind a cultural change taking place.
Allan Leighton is the new driving force in the plc boardroom.
Prof Jones-Evans called for Wales to follow the lead set by Ireland, which had adopted a strategy which highlighted that science and technology ``are the main driving forces of change, and that knowledge, and the skills and expertise to apply it, are the new driving forces of modern industries and countries''.