One, Aaron Edelheit, the CEO of the new American Home Real Estate Investment Trust, owns roughly 2,000 such homes that he and his staff rent out.
What does TNAH stand for?
TNAH stands for The New American Home
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TNAH
- Total Soluble Nitrogen in Aqueous Extract
- Tohoku National Agricultural Experiment Station (Japan)
- The Naked and Famous (band; New Zealand)
- Transmit Non-Align Frame
- Turkmen National Action Front
- Traditional Native American Farmers Association
- Tactical Network Advisory Group
- Teilifis Na Gaeilge (Gaelic television)
- The New American Gentry (eBay company)
- The Neopian Auction House (Neopets)
- The Trained Nurses' Association of India
- Thermal North America Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Total Nucleic Acid Isolation Kit (Roche Diagnostics)
- Trained Nurses Association of India
- Theater Network Analysis Model (European)
- Texas Newspaper Advertising Managers Association
- Tennessee Air National Guard
- The New Adventures of Old Christine (TV show)
- Telephone Number Analysis Program
- The National Anthem Project (National Association for Music Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event also features education sessions, receptions and The New American Home, which showcases design trends, construction techniques and materials.
This particular house is a showcase called the New American Home 2009.
During these 25 interviews with television stations Manfredini discussed wood's key role in building a home that is safe and energy efficient, which are hallmarks of the New American Home project.
Shopping the new American Home Showplace eliminates dragging paint chips and swatches from one store to another.
The New American Home offers real-world demonstrations of the latest concepts in architecture, construction techniques, products and lifestyle trends.
A reflection of the luxury lifestyle, the New American Home incorporates visionary design that seamlessly integrates the outdoors into the home and state-of-the-art technology demonstrating the power of the connected home using Windows Media Center as the hub of entertainment and home management.
His work has won numerous awards, including three recent BALA awards in the residential design competition sponsored by Professional Builder magazine and the National Association of Homebuilders, Designer of the New American Home for the National Association of Homebuilders and Westin's Best in Brand worldwide.