Business Editors/High-Tech Writers The NEC PowerMate CT Integrates Intel's 815e Chipset for Outstanding Versatility, Manageability and Performance in the Networked Enterprise SACRAMENTO, Calif.
What does TNE stand for?
TNE stands for The Networked Enterprise (Ken Thompson book)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TNE
We have 41 other meanings of TNE in our Acronym Attic
- Thai Nondestructive Testing (Public Company LImited; Bangkok, Thailand)
- Thermal Nondestructive Testing
- Thermographic Nondestructive Testing
- Transitional National Development Trust (South Africa)
- Thermal Neutron Decay Time/Gamma Ray Log (energy exploration)
- Transformed Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (biomass estimate)
- Tarjeta Nacional Estudiantil (Spanish: National Student Card; Chile)
- Teachers for a New Era (education reform initiative)
- Test Nacelle Equipment
- The Net Effect (UK)
- The New Economics
- The New Era
- Thermal Noise Effect
- Tolerable Negative Error (weights and measures)
- Trans-Nasal Esophagoscopy
- Transnational Education
- Trophée Nature Ensil (French: Nature Ensil Trophy; sports competition)
- Trusted Network Environment
- Tumeurs Neuro-Endocrines (French: Neuroendocrine Tumors)
- Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alliance Summit '99, "Creating the Networked Enterprise," at the O'Hare Marriott in Chicago, November 3-5.
Through its Real-World Labs(R), Network Computing delivers solutions for the networked enterprise in print and online.
Through its Real-World Labs, Network Computing delivers solutions for the networked enterprise in print and online.
It blends the WAN's ISDN with the LAN's Ethernet over the same category 3 10Base-T UTP wiring running between wiring closets and desktops in the networked enterprise.