Gross continued, "Our subsidiary, The Network Connection, Inc.
What does TNCI stand for?
TNCI stands for The Network Connection, Inc. (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TNCI
We have 3 other meanings of TNCI in our Acronym Attic
- Taiwan Native Cultural Exchange Association
- The Tipperary North County Enterprise Board
- Tennessee Network for Community Economic Development
- Tennessee Nutrition and Consumer Education Program
- Texas National Cemetery Foundation (Dallas, TX)
- Trapped Neutron Catalyzed Fusion
- Truncated Newton Conjugate Gradient (mathematical model)
- Tennessee Construction General Permit
- The Nature Conservancy of Hawaii
- The Natelson Company, Inc. (Yorba Linda, CA)
- Tourism North Central Island (now Tourism Campbell River and Region; Canada)
- Trans National Communications International (Boston, MA)
- Tennessee Commission of Indian Affairs
- Tennessee Consortium for International Studies
- Tennessee Court Information System (software project)
- Til' the Neighbors Come Knockin' (Next Evidence song)
- The News Corporation Limited (Australia)
- Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P.
- Toba National College of Maritime Technology (Mie, Japan)
- The News Channel Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
ATLANTA, June 11 /PRNewswire/ -- The Network Connection, Inc.
Gross explained that a significant portion of the proceeds received from draws on the Merrill line of credit were used to fund the operations of The Network Connection, Inc.
Gross, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Global Technologies, observed, "The majority of our operating loss during this quarter is attributable to expenditures related to the expansion and development activities of our operating subsidiary The Network Connection, Inc.
ATLANTA, May 14 /PRNewswire/ -- The Network Connection, Inc.
ATLANTA, April 29 /PRNewswire/ -- The Network Connection, Inc.
Another significant component of the operating loss is attributable to expenditures related to the growth-oriented activities of our operating subsidiary The Network Connection, Inc.
ATLANTA, April 27 /PRNewswire/ -- The Network Connection, Inc.