Many of the natural sources of methyl halide gases haven't been identified, says Kelly R.
What does TNS stand for?
TNS stands for The Natural Source (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TNS
We have 154 other meanings of TNS in our Acronym Attic
- Technology and Network Services (Southern University and A&M College; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Technology Needs Survey
- Telecom & Network Services
- Telecommunications and Network Services (various universities)
- Temporal Noise Shaping
- Tennessee Nuclear Specialties, Inc (Jonesborough, TN)
- Terra Neutral Separate (electrical grounding)
- Thai Nippon Steel (Thailand)
- The Naked Sun (novel)
- The Naturist Society
- The New School (Newark, DE)
- The New Seminary (est. 1979; interfaith seminary)
- The Next Step (various organizations)
- The Night Shift
- Théatre National de Strasbourg (French: Strasbourg National Theater)
- Things Not Seen (Andrew Clements novel)
- Time Not Specified
- Times News Service
- Tokyo Nuclear Services Co., Ltd. (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And in the meantime, will there be a run on the natural source, as there was on the Pacific yew tree, a source of a cancer drug (see SW 4/17/92, p.