As part of the agreement, EBSCO Publishing has agreed to purchase the assets of HealthGate's The Natural Pharmacist, a consumer resource on complementary and alternative medicine that includes an encyclopedia on supplements and herbs, and a database on drug interactions between natural and traditional medicines.
What does TNP stand for?
TNP stands for The Natural Pharmacist (Steven Bratman book; Prima Publishing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TNP
We have 86 other meanings of TNP in our Acronym Attic
- There's Nothing on Television, So ....
- Tamil Nadu Open University (India)
- Texas Network of Youth Services (Austin, TX)
- Tactical Nuclear Penguin
- Take No Prisoners (gaming)
- Technology Network Program
- Test Not Performed
- Thai Nation Party (Thailand)
- The National Partnership (New Zealand financial services group)
- The National Pastime
- The New Paper (Singapore newspaper)
- The New Pornographers (band)
- The New Prophecy (Warriors book series)
- The Nine Planets
- The North Pacific (fictional feeder region in Nationstates)
- The North Post (newspaper; Norway)
- The Nutnfancy Project (online video series)
- Théatre National Populaire (French: People's National Theater; est. 1920)
- These New Puritans (band)
- Thompson National Properties (Irvine, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Natural Pharmacist (TNP) offers detailed, readable, generally reliable information about the uses and the safety of nearly 500 dietary supplements.
Bratman's books include The Alternative Medicine Sourcebook: A Realistic Evaluation of Alternative Healing Methods (Lowell House, 1997); The Alternative Medicine Ratings Guide: An Expert Panel Ranks the Best Alternative Treatments for Over 80 Conditions (Prima Health, 1998); The Natural Pharmacist Guide to St.
Importantly, we maintained the commitment to invest for future growth and demonstrated our capability to acquire and integrate additional content properties with the acquisition of The Natural Pharmacist from Random House.
9, 2000 In an effort the meet the growing demand for alternative health information, The Natural Pharmacist (http://www.
com Magazine announced last week that The Natural Pharmacist Web site (http://www.
BW HealthWire)--July 31, 2000 HIRC announced that The Natural Pharmacist (http://www.
Our partnership with The Natural Pharmacist has been a great benefit in helping us realize this goal.