Benson has had a vast career in retailing, including over 20 years at The Musicland Group, Inc.
What does TMG stand for?
TMG stands for The Musicland Group, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TMG
We have 163 other meanings of TMG in our Acronym Attic
- The Married Gamers
- The Marshall Group
- The Master Genealogist
- The Mastermind Group (various locations)
- The Measurement Group (Culver City, CA)
- The Media Guild
- The Mediation Group (Brookline, MA)
- The Members Group (financial services)
- The Modern Gamer (website)
- The Mountain Goats (band)
- Thermal Methods Group (Royal Society of Chemistry)
- Thermal Model Generator
- Threat Management Gateway (Microsoft)
- Threat Management Group (Kuwait)
- Tokio Marine Global Ltd. (UK)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium (Tokyo, Japan)
- Touring Motor Glider (aviation)
- Toyota Motorsport GmbH (racing team)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was most recently Vice President of Marketing for The Musicland Group, Inc.
CLEVELAND, May 11 /PRNewswire/ -- National City Corporation (NYSE: NCC) today announced that its item processing subsidiary, National City Processing Company (NPC) has contracted with The Musicland Group, Inc.
MINNEAPOLIS, May 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Musicland Stores Corporation (NYSE: MLG) and its wholly owned subsidiary, The Musicland Group, Inc.
Business Editors MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 2, 2002 The Musicland Group, Inc.
Business Editors MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 27, 2001 The Musicland Group, Inc.
NYSE:BBY) announced that its wholly-owned indirect subsidiary, The Musicland Group, Inc.
NYSE:BBY) today announced that The Musicland Group, Inc.