Amazingly, the music never stopped and neither did the dancers as they emerged time and again in new and even more provocative costumes to show just what dancing was all about.
What does TMNS stand for?
TMNS stands for The Music Never Stopped (Grateful Dead)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of TMNS in our Acronym Attic
- Tokio Marine Nichido Fire
- Trackmania Nations Finland
- Trackmania Nations Forever
- Tree-Marking Normal Form
- The Management Network Group, Inc
- Toxic Multinodular Goiter
- Tokyo Metropolitan Neurological Hospital (Japan)
- Table Mountain National Park (South Africa)
- Temporary Movement of Natural Persons (various nations)
- Transverse-Mode Noise Reduction (power supply term)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mahler's symphonies can sound rambling and indulgent in less-than- expert hands, but though Thomas often adopted relaxed tempi - the performance ran a full 20 minutes beyond what the program suggested - the music never stopped making sense.
Even in the '90s, when Jerry Garcia's health and musical abilities were clearly on the wane and a long vacation might have been called for, the music never stopped.