Mercer spent 4 years as a top producing regional manager for The Mortgage Alliance Company of Canada, who today claim to be the largest independent mortgage originator in Canada.
What does TMAC stand for?
TMAC stands for The Mortgage Alliance Company (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TMAC
We have 72 other meanings of TMAC in our Acronym Attic
- The Mighty All Blacks (online gaming)
- Tactical Mutual Aid Communications (software)
- Technical Mapping Advisory Council
- Technology, Management, & Analysis Corporation
- Telecommunication Monitor and Control (UK)
- Telecommunications, Multimedia and Applied Computing (CSU Monterey Bay)
- Tetramethylammonium Chloride
- Texas Manufacturing Assistance Center
- Texas Metroplex Assistance Center
- The Medical Affairs Company (Kennesaw, GA)
- Tobymac (christian singer)
- Toxic Materials Advisory Committee
- Tracy McGrady (basketball player)
- TRADOC Manpower Accounting System
- Transit Management and Communication (Canada)
- Transportation Management Advisory Committee
- Treasury Management Association of Canada
- Treasury Multiuser Acquisitions Contract
- Tri-State Martial Arts Center
- TRICARE Maximum Allowable Charge
Samples in periodicals archive:
AND THE Mortgage Alliance Company of Canada (MAC) have announced that Basis 100's MortgageBASE Pro system will be integrated into Century 21 Real Estate Canada Ltd.
TMAC The Mortgage Alliance Company to meet unique needs of California originators SEATTLE -- 1st Metropolitan Mortgage, a national mortgage brokerage, announced here at the annual National Association of Mortgage Brokers conference that it has opened a California subsidiary called TMAC The Mortgage Alliance Company.
doing business as Mortgage Connection (British Columbia) - Re-Max Macklem Mortgage Limited (British Columbia) - The Mortgage Alliance Company of Canada/Multi-Prets Hypotheques Inc.
Karen Monteiro, Senior Mortgage Agent, The Mortgage Alliance Company of Canada.