7 billion/year health plan; president and CEO of The Medical Quality Commission, a research, accreditation, and educational organization; vice president of medical-legal affairs at Unified Medical Group Association, a medical group trade association; and senior vice president of PersonalMD, a healthcare technology company.
What does TMQC stand for?
TMQC stands for The Medical Quality Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Task Migration Parallel Virtual Machine
- Talking Message Queue
- Terminal-Port Queueing (Cisco)
- Too Many Questions
- Trademark of Quality (blog)
- Translated Meaning of the Qur'an
- Treatment Motivation Questionnaire
- Tuesday Morning Quarterback (Gregg Easterbrook column)
- Turkish Music Quarterly (publication)
- Technical Manual Quality Assurance
- Transmission Mode Q Factor (Q = charge)
- Topic Map Query Language
- Trademark Quality Review
- Tactical Mobile Robot
- Takanori Makes Revolution (Japanese singer and actor)
- Tal'mahe'ra (EverQuest guild)
- Talented Mr Ripley (movie)
- Talented Mr. Roto (Matthew Berry pen name)
- Targeted Muscle Reinnervation
- Team Marketing Report (Wilmette, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Selecky has served on the boards of the California and New Mexico HMO Associations and currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Medical Quality Commission.
Joseph Health System Foundation, The California Wellness Foundation, The James Irvine Foundation, and The Medical Quality Commission.