The marketing alliance between Reclamere and AllSafe may be a way of increasing that awareness.
What does TMA stand for?
TMA stands for The Marketing Alliance (St. Louis, MO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TMA
We have 386 other meanings of TMA in our Acronym Attic
- Tertio Millennio Adveniente (Latin: Comes the Third Millennium)
- Test Module Adapter
- Testability Measure Analyzer
- Texas Maritime Academy (Texas A&M University)
- Texas Medical Association
- Thai Muslim Association
- The Magazine Antiques (Brant Publications)
- The Main Attraction (band)
- The Maintenance Authority (TMA Systems Inc.)
- The Management Agency (Florida)
- The Marketing Arm (various locations)
- The Melbourne Anglican (Australian)
- The Mobile Atheists
- The Modeling Agency (various companies)
- The Modern Antiquarian (resource website)
- The Moment After (Christiano Film Group)
- The Montessori Academy (various locations)
- Theatrical Management Association
- Theoretical Mechanical Advantage
- Thermomechanical Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Capital Life Assurance Company of New York and American Mayflower Life Insurance Company, was named today as president of The Marketing Alliance Inc.
The marketing alliance between Los Angeles Newspaper Group and the L.
Clancy will kick off the marketing alliance with American Chariot via the Internet Web site www.
The marketing alliance provides members of RTCI's Ambassador Club program with special member rates on the golf cruise packages along the Thames River.
The marketing alliance with PCA will significantly expand the number of golf clubs available to members of RTCI's ClubShare program as well as its new Ambassador Club travel membership program.
Specifically, the marketing alliance between Option Care and ZEVEX may not produce substantial sales growth.
The marketing alliance provides a showcase for BroadSpire's Express Solutions suite of services, which adapts BroadSpire's Enterprise technology into products and services that are delivered within a price range and time frame appropriate to smaller, entrepreneurial companies.